Monday 16 April 2018

Always Take The Weather With You?

This horrible profile picture from the Fox 17 affiliate in Western Michigan is of meteorologist Garry Frank. Garry Frank works in Grand Rapids, Michigan where the AHL Griffins play, but this post has nothing to do with hockey and everything to do with Garry Frank because I can't stop watching him blow up on his co-workers. Honestly, I think everyone has one of those days at work where you just get fed up with everyone's negativity, and you lash out at those who are doing the complaining about every little thing. I know I've done it. The only difference? Garry Frank decided that enough was enough and did it on live TV!

Every time I watch this clip it makes me laugh. Here is Garry Frank delivering the weather - or something like the weather - while dealing with his co-workers' complaints about the cold and winter-like temperatures in Grand Rapids. Enjoy!

Priceless! Good on you for calling them out, Garry! Happy Monday, everyone!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: