Sunday 22 September 2013

Survey Says...

HBIC is always looking for ways to improve service for readers, so today's entry is all about what you, readers. Specifically, I'm going to throw out some ideas and I'm looking for feedback. As you can see by the image above, one major idea will involve The Hockey Show radio show, but I have some ideas for other things I'd like to try to implement so the only way I can figure that stuff out is by tuning into your thoughts about the site. See what I did there? Anyway, without knowing what you want, though, these new "features" could mean little to you. So I want to ask, and I'd really appreciate answers. The poll below will help you out, so answer honestly and brutally because when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, this blog is "of the people by the people for the people".

The reason I'm reaching out is because this blog seems to be at a crossroads. I know there are loyal readers, and I appreciate you 100% if you are. In fact, you're the people I want to hear from the most. What I'm looking for is some feedback on a few things that make this blog what it is, and so I can move forward in a more productive way to better meet your needs.

Secondly, because we don't use feedback or ratings tools at UMFM, we never know exactly how many people actually listen to The Hockey Show. We assume some of you do, but you know the little adage about assuming. We also don't have a feed to plug the shows into iTunes for easy listening, so I've included a question about an option that I've been working on in my spare time. Please answer these as it will tell us what direction The Hockey Show should move.

Again, please answer honestly and openly about this site and the services it provides. Without knowing what you like or want, I can't really deliver content that is relevant to you, readers. And I happen to enjoy your company.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Once the survey results have been tabulated, I'll post the results!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Emily Woods said...

Loved your survey questionnaire. Short and simple. You should have, however, used SoGoSurvey's online survey software though. I find it much better than any other online survey tool out there.