Thursday 13 May 2010

My Computer Called In Sick

If you have noticed a distinct lack of posting on proper days on this very blog, I apologize up front to you. I have been battling a nasty virus that seemingly enjoys recreating itself on my PC in various locations. The good news? I think I may have finally found a solution to this unruly piece of software. The bad news? It has robbed me of some much-needed sleep over the last few days as I tackle the immunization. I do want to say, however, that this blog was not affected in any way, shape, or form, and that your computer will remain safe if you're visiting this site. Beware, though, as some people out there have a sick sense of humour.

I'll return tomorrow once I do my final checks and balances to ensure that this piece of rather annoying software has not left any remnants of itself behind. Again, I apologize to you if you came here to find the latest news and an occasional rant, but found nothing but old news.

Thank you for stopping by, though. I appreciate your readership, and I'll be back up and running on Friday at some point with a couple of posts I've been working on while my PC and I teamed up to battle this virus.

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: