Saturday 29 August 2009

Sore, Sunburnt, and No Hockey

Another slow news day in the hockey world. Not much happened, and there is basically nothing to report. What does one do when there is not much to talk about, and even less to link back to? Well, if you're me, you go searching through YouTube. I'm a little sunburnt after the tournament today, and my foot is aching due to an injury, so I came home looking for news. And I found nothing. And I have this itch called "hockey" that needs to be scratched. Because there's no hockey on television, I decided to scour YouTube for about 15 minutes because it has some solid hockey highlights.

How about some shootout goals?


How about making a defenceman look like a pylon?

How about some spectacular saves?

I miss hockey. Please come back. I need you in my life.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They probably could make a top ten video just of Mario Lemieux turning the defenseman into a pylon. He also had quite a flair for the dramatic in big games eh. Both the goals in the video were from playoff games. The goal against Chambers was from the '91 Cup finals the other goal against Borque was in the '92 Wales Conference Finals.