Wednesday 22 April 2009

Long, Long Day

I spent a long day in a room like this as I was responsible for setting up and taking down all of the electronic equipment used for the meeting. It's part of my job, and I really can't complain about that, but spending thirteen hours at work today just isn't my idea of fun. I miss a gorgeous evening of sunny weather, I missed two hockey games, and I missed the majority of the third game tonight. Heck, I missed the Montreal Canadiens being taken out to the woodshed again by the Bruins as the Bruins ended their series with an exclamation point. So much for the 100th season party with the Stanley Cup.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm tired, and I really have no energy to write and/or think. What did make me laugh are some commercials. Yeah, I'm a little late on these, but these commercials for the Bruins are, in a word, priceless. Enjoy!






Hilarious! Could you imagine if every team did something like this? Kudos to the Bruins for these commercials. Highly entertaining!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

JTH said...

That date commercial is great on so many levels. The acting is spot-on. I mean, just look at the facial expressions on the two human characters when they notice the bear.

And the bear costume? The team that's responsible for creating that thing is brilliant. Plus, the guy in the suit does a great job.